Tuesday, March 07, 2006

and you are?


Hey guys,

My name is Joe O'Connal for those of you who don't know who I am. 2nd year PhotoJ student at Loyalist right now, hopefully graduating?? don't know what's going to happen with this strike. So I'm still in Belleville, I just got a three week internship at the Toronto Sun starting April 3rd, and I'm SUPER stoked about that. I don't really want to go home to BC after the school year, I would like stay out here and try and make it, but who knows what's going to happen.

So Carlos Osorio has spearheaded this little movement and I think it's a great idea, let us get to know each other a little better, and better yet, to see each others photos, stuff we've done recently, get feedback and what not. Let each other in on anything of importance, sounds like a cool idea to me. So I decided to get on it right away seeing as how I have all this free time on my hands right now because of this strike.

This is a photo I took a little while ago for staff class. Hope to see other stuff soon.

Joe O

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard my main man!!!

7/3/06 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks man, great idea for this by the way, we need more people to post though, and really get this thing rock 'n' rollin'.

7/3/06 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe.....did you win the pasta, sauce and garlic bread from Frank for that pic?

8/3/06 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha, unfortunately, no, I didnt hand this one in, I handed in a different one, and it lost. I thought I was going to be the only guy coming back with a picture of a horse, thought I was all smart. Kenny Armstrong came back with a horse pic, and he ended up winning, he had a nice shot.

8/3/06 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home