Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Hate Sally






Hey folks,

Mark Stewart here posting from beautiful Hellville Ontario. Thought i'd share some rock show photos from last night. I went to see I Hate Sally at the Time to Laugh Comedy Club in Kingston. They are a brutally heavy rock/metal/whatever band from Kingston. The drummer of the band is a good friend of mine, Mark McGee who is a PJ grad from Loyalist. I know some you reading this blog will know him. Anyway... I like taking photos at shows, though its hard to shoot when you're really enjoying the tunes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another funny coincidence. Singer Dee Pescott is also a grad from the PHJ program at loyalist, shortly before my time there.

12/12/06 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dislike sally as well

16/12/06 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home