Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A cool blog idea



Hey everyone!!! My name is Harrison Smith and I'm in 2nd year at Queen's University studying Sociology. Before I came to Queen's I did the Loyalist thing, and I feel for those of you itching to get the hell out of Belleville and into the workforce. If you're still trying to figure out what to do after Loyalist, I'd definitely recommend continuing your studies at the University level.

This photo I took during Queen's Model Parliament way back in January, it was taken in a night club in Ottawa during our extensive nights of partying.

I also have a website www.harrisonsmith.ca anyways I definitely think this is a cool idea for a blog, looking forward to getting to know everyone on this 'forum.'

Peace,
Harrison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home