Sunday, April 16, 2006

prego...



Hey everyone! Happy Easter.

Here is a pic I shot the other night of my good friend, in my apt. Shes about to pop! haha. I couldn't resit making some pictures!

Hey Darren I think that is a great idea. Also, anyone out there who has any questions about freelancing (As long as you are not going to try in Ottawa..... haha!) feel free to ask away. I sure don't know everything but there is a freelance market here so I have been able to learn a thing or two in the past year.

-Ashley Fraser

3 Comments:

Blogger photogs said...

Gracias
-Ashley

** this shows how we have no idea who all is looking at our pictures!!!

17/4/06 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa that is one fat lady.

17/4/06 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's almost there . . . feels to me that her hand covering her breast is too forced/tense.

18/4/06 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home