Tuesday, May 30, 2006

flag


052906--Halifax, NS; MEMORIAL DAY--Members of the US Consulate General in Halifax and local US Military Exchange Officers bow their heads in prayer during a Memorial Day ceremony on Deadman's Island in Halifax, NS on Monday, May 29, 2006. Historians have concluded that nearly 200 American prisoners of the War of 1812 died while confined in Halifax, NS and today's ceremony recognized those American servicemen with a monument identifying each of the dead.
Darren Calabrese/Halifax Daily News

Just one pic i wanted to post from yesterday. I am pretty happy with this picture. I find I am drawn into the couple bowing their heads at the right edge of the frame.

Darren

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D! your legs are white! you need some of this brown sugar? hahahaha. I like the photo. I dont like the small highlight in the left hand corner! When i looked at the photo I saw the couple in the middle first then i was drawn to the couple on the right! Nice work mate!

2/6/06 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home