Tuesday, May 23, 2006

McGuinty





**i added a different crop. any thoughts?.**

Hello, well in the last while i haven't been shooting. I had appendicitis and my appendix was surgically removed. I am back to work now and here is a photo from today.

McGuinty -- 05/23/2006 --Premier Dalton McGuinty walks to a press conference where he announced a cabinet shuffle. Greg Sorbara becomes Minister of Finance and Chair of the Management Board Cabinet, Dwight Duncan becomes Minister of Energy and Chair of Cabinet, Donna Cansfield becomes Minister of Transportation and Harinder Takhar becomes Minister for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
(Carlos Osorio/Toronto Star)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlos - I wish you a speedy recovery, but I guess everything is on the up and up in your belly already.
As for the pic, beauty light — I like the top pic, but I would crop a bit off the left, just enough to leave some of the light. I think McGuinty would pop out a bit more.
That's just me.

24/5/06 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carlos,

Hope you're feeling better.

I agree with Darren. The first shot with a small crop on the left.

Colin

24/5/06 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks fellas! yeah, im at like 90 percent now. well enough to work.

24/5/06 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Join the appendixless club!
You get a blue speedo and red toque just for joining.

24/5/06 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did the star publish this shot?

26/5/06 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No the Star did not publish this photo. The story was more about Sorbara being made the finance minister again after having been cleared by RCMP. So we ran a photo of Sorbara with an ultra cheese smile.

26/5/06 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home