Saturday, July 15, 2006







Hi all.

Sorry to break the trend on Carlos, but I thought I would dump in a few pics I have shot in the past two weeks. FEEDBACK WELCOME and ENCOURAGED.
Oh, and WAY TO GO CARLOS!
The first pic I had people yell at me because of... which is always kind of fun. This woman passed out from the heat at bluesfest and that is right when she woke up all out of it. Next is a man in the parking garage in a condo building in Ottawa that was flooded. Soccer fans after Italy's win. Nelly Furtado up close and personal. She did a intimate and interactive thing with one of the local radio stations and 89 of there listeners. Then the PM on Canada Day...
-ashley fraser

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two things I forgot... This is Ashley Fraser posting, and all my details go from the bottom up. haha. sorry.

15/7/06 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the photo of Harper. I dont know if it is the same in ottawa but when i shot him in toronto not too long ago it was impossible to get that close to him!!!
Carlos

15/7/06 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice stuff, really dig the harper shot

-pike-

16/7/06 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a parlimentry press pass (well it expired the day b4 I took that... haha) and that lets me get right up beside where the pool photogs were. I have always usually lucked out and have been able to get close. I am sure it would depend on what the event was how tight the RCMP will let you get.

-Ashley

16/7/06 1:25 PM  
Blogger Brett Beadle said...

Yeah like everyone else I really like the Harper shot as well, good angle, good light, and the red/blue colours work great.

18/7/06 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home