Friday, August 18, 2006

Sky Worker



A lone worker cleans glass windows of a high rise building in Toronto, Canada,
17 August 2006. The hot weather in Toronto has brought out window washers.
Photo/Seong Joon Cho

Hey~guys
This is Bryan.(My Korean name is Seong Joon Cho)
It's happy to meet you guys.

Let me introduce myself again for whose don't know me.
I'm a freelance photographer who studies in the Photography Department of Chung-Ang University, South Korea. Right now, I’m staying in Toronto, Canada on a working holiday visa after temporarily stopping at university. You can see my images at the www.sportsshooter.com/seongjoon.I would like to meet many young photographers and talk about photography.

I hope we'll have a great Korean meal next time. Feel free to drop by my house for Korean noddle. I'm a good chef ^^

Cheers,
Brayn

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, welcome to the Blog! Im glad some more new young people are posting! Korean Food eh....sounds good to me!
Carlos

18/8/06 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will second the welcome - as well as the big ups to Korean food. Great to have you posting.

18/8/06 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say . . . better be careful about offering Carlos free Korean food . . . man can that guy eat, remember the all you can eat Korean BBQ after the Indy . . . yum


-pike-

18/8/06 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blog and I got your registration form in the mail yesterday. See you at the GWNW!

19/8/06 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan,

Nice to see you on the blog. I had a great time the other night, thanks for bringing us to karaoke, and Korean food sounds great, let me know when, and I'm there!

Joe O'Connal

19/8/06 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for welcome me!
I'm happy to know the Blog.
Let's have a Korean food time soon.

19/8/06 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home