Monday, October 09, 2006

Breaking the monotony




Hey guys,

Seeing as how no one has posted anything on here for over a week, just thought I would throw out some pics I've taken over the last few weeks. The first is a picture of the treeclimb event from a lumberjack competition at the International Plouging Match. Brad Doerr on the right comes down the tree first as Mack Lloyd starts his descent. Second picture, just a street scene outside of BCE Place in Toronto. Third picture is of a family walking down by the lakeshore in Oakville, while I was on a boat heading out to take some yachting pictures.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks for looking.

Joe O

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh - I like the third one. Nice and moody.

9/10/06 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work. Joe. I like the third one too.

10/10/06 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a lot of people would be tempted to crop the third photo differently...leaving the people more to either end. I'm glad you didn't do that...looks great.

10/10/06 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo

i really like the last picture as well... because its not your typical "tight and bright" very moody and cool. however that is much love as your gonna get after your chirpin last night

i want a rematch

14/10/06 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you submit the third one to Reg?

14/10/06 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home