Wednesday, February 21, 2007

some recent Cornwall stuff

I thought I would share a few more pictures from the last few months.







I was trying to get some geese, the bridge, and the sunset all in one picture. The geese kept running away but this frame actually worked. It ended up running with a story in January about the animals migrating late in the season.

I shot this picture as part of a package I did about a stained glass studio. Say what you want about the fisheye lens but I love that thing!

I shot this for a story we did about internet bullying. Would this be considered a photo illustration even if there is no real post processing?

A shot of a kid taking a break during a hockey school.

One of a handful of shots I took on the first major snowstorm of the season.

Ryan Pfeiffer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice stuff, really like the illustration fife

-pike-

23/2/07 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home