Sunday, March 26, 2006

Queen's Dance Club







Hey everyone! I spent two nights photographing this year's annual Queen's Dance club recital. It features about 500 talented dancers of all different levels and styles of dance. I did more of a candid approach to this event, focusing mainly on what happens off stage. On the technical side, because I was shooting during the event itself and mostly right behind the stage, I was only able to shoot ambient light, no flashes. Its good for practicing really slow exposures handheld.
You can also find more of these images on my personal photoblog, follow the UPDATES link on the bottom of my main page to the photoblog. www.harrisonsmith.ca
ALTERNATIVELY, here's the direct link:
http://www.harrisonsmith.ca/Harrison%20Smith%20-%20Editorial%20Photographer/QDC%202006.html
Peace,
Harrison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice mr. smith,

great light

26/3/06 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home