Sunday, April 23, 2006

Kanata Art Show

Hey guys,

Currently I'm doing my internship at two Runge (read Metroland) weekly newspapers in the Ottawa area, the Kanata Kourier-Standard and the Arnprior Chronicle-Guide. These two offices also publish four other newspapers per week, so there's a decent amount of work to go around. Sometimes the photo assignments are a little uninspiring, but I'm trying to make the most of it.

Here's a photo I shot today at a local art show. There's a bit of a dramatic wide-angle effect here but the room was pretty tight and I wanted to be able to show the landscape of this guy's face along with his work. He's a WWII vet from Romania who picked up art after he retired from work in 1977. He moved to Canada just a few years ago.

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home