Sunday, August 20, 2006

Recent Stuff

Hey everyone. Slow day at work gave me the chance to go through some stuff from the last few weeks up until just yesterday. A couple of weather features, a portrait and some sports. I had the chance to go to the final day of a cricket match where the Canadian national team took on (and defeated) a team from Kenya. The game took 4 days to play, which was almost as long as it took for me to understand cricket. Yesterday I managed to get my camera onto some rollercoasters at the CNE which was fun/dangerous/painful. I also posted some work from the Rogers Cup at www.sportsshooter.com/aaron
Thanks for looking!
Aaron Lynett







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YEAH - very jealous that you got the chance to shoot that Test Match between Canada and Kenya. I got absolutely hooked on cricket while in Australia and New Zealand and I still try to keep up on it. I could only get highlights , but it seemed pretty sweet. Though, I would imagine it was a slow game to shoot - nice pics by the way.
Actually - I think I left my cricket bat and wickets in Ryan Pfeiffer's mom's garage in Ottawa. Ry - is that right?

20/8/06 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow~I really like first one. Very good weather feature.

20/8/06 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two fantastic weather features this summer for this kid. The man feeding the bird at the park (its somewhere on the blog) and then the construction dude. Aaron is being modest. The construction worker photo was during Toronto's heat wave and everyone on the shift that day was looking for weather. I came to the office thinking i had a pretty good photo. then i saw aaron's photo....well his photo ran front HUGE and i was buried on A One million!! Nice Work Kid! Nice work indeed!

21/8/06 1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photos look great..

love the water pic

and your rollercoaster frame looked nice in the star

21/8/06 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home