Sunday, October 15, 2006

I can't believe it!




Hey guys~
It's bryan.
Long time no post.
I just got back home to Canada after two weeks stay in America. I had an amazing, awesome and magnificent time ever since I started photography. I've never met so many talented, passionate people in one sitting before. I can’t describe my experience. It is beyond description.

Right now, my pics on the top of the sportsshooter.com
I can't believe it!
See you all guys soon in upcoming GWNW.

P.S
Seong Joon Cho is my Korean name. ^^

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the story behind the pictures?

15/10/06 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh - I saw the pics when they were up. Congrats on winning an award at the workshop.

15/10/06 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award man. i also saw the photos when they were on the front of SS.

16/10/06 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home