Wednesday, February 21, 2007

some more recent Cornwall stuff

I'm not sure how to post more then five pictures at a time, so two posts it is!







A portrait of a woman heading to Africa to do some charity work.

Part of a picture package I did of nature photos along the St. Lawrence.

Shane Bernier, a cancer patient who has asked people to send him birthday cards. This was shot on his home on the first day he really started getting the cards, 1600 on that day.

David Suzuki speaking in Cornwall. Not only an interesting speaker, but good for expressions and movement. I like this one because it looks like he's the emperor about to shoot lightning bolts out of his hands.

I headed to the local ski hill and set up some lights for another picture package. It just ran this week and I've been getting lots of great feedback from the community and co-workers on this one.

Ryan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awsome stuff man! You can really tell that you have not been crushed by the industry yet. Always a good sign!
BG

22/2/07 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Blair.

I haven't been crushed by the industry?

Yet?

I hope I don't...

Ryan

23/2/07 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you will... Oh, you will.

23/2/07 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home