Monday, April 24, 2006

Caledonia






I was in Caledonia for about 50 hours. I arrived on Friday afternoon. When I arrived it was really calm. All the media thought there might be another raid. The raid happened on Thursday morning at about 4:30 am. My time there was spent waiting to see if anything else would happen. Nothing did it was calm the whole time I was there. Some of the photos are from inside the camp. when i was there they weren't letting media in all the time. I did get to go in for about 45 minutes. The rest of the photos are from the blockade.
Carlos

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some crazy business going on there. My favourite photo is the 'Medic' one.

24/4/06 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlos, covering lots of big national stories lately. A nice variety of photos here. It seems whenever you post (sportsshooter or otherwise) I like the first and last photos best. Is there some sort of reason for this?

25/4/06 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man. It was funny that you were talking to Shannon while I was on the phone with her last night. The First one totaly has my vote. I take it that was early early in the morning. The fog is just great. Wish I had to been there to get that pic!

25/4/06 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark, no reason. the order is random. maybe you just like first and last things always!!!
Ashley, shannon was real nice! i was with her and a crap load of other reporters when it was going crazy there. I think she was sick so it wasn't that fun for her!

25/4/06 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea. Shes so sick. Last night she called me when she got home and the only thing I reconized was her phone number. She sounded like crap.

Good job down there man! keep it up maybe the star will find a spot for you just like Charla

26/4/06 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home