Tuesday, May 16, 2006

pictures






Hello everybody — I guess i am the lucky guy to follow Colin's Uganda pics. So, here's an update of pictures from the weekend. We've got a typical Halifax fog weather feature, general football pic, a portrait of a family after the boy was approached and nearly abducted on his street, and a pic of former NS premier John Hamm leaving the Legislature for perhaps the last time.
Oh, by the way, did I mention I shot all of these pics with my middle finger and a cast/splint on my index finger. I am awesome and decided to break my finger Friday night around 2 a.m. with a bunch of delicious dark beer in my belly; so I spent the rest of the night at Emergency and worked a 13 hour day on Saturday because a provincial election was called. The one good piece of news from the doctor though, was that he said I set my finger back into place perfectly.
Awesome.

Darren

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say that is a pretty solid weekend's work.

16/5/06 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Blair - I really appreciate it.

16/5/06 2:54 PM  
Blogger photogs said...

Beautiful Stuff Darren,

I especially like the Premier shot. So when are you coming out west for a visit?

colin

16/5/06 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo man....

Nice work....I like the mood of the last pic especially.

Football pic.....good moment, but maybe watch the dodge tool a bit on the ole' eyeball.

16/5/06 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home