Friday, May 19, 2006

SCREW WENDY's


well its a slow night in the office tonight on the desk, and all of a sudden the cop reporter comes running over and ask's if I have my camera. Im thinking there is a fire in the parking lot or something fun like that. Nope, deal is he just about lost his tooth on a screw in his bacon mushroom melt and needed me to take pics so he could try to get some free stuff. Just wanted to post this to make sure everyone watches there burgers and they don't loose any teeth! hahahahaha

-Ashley

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To hell with free stuff, he should sue!

21/5/06 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its up to $200 for him now to keep his mouth shut and not publish a story on it. hahaha. and I think hes still fighting.

26/5/06 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home